Application Process

To apply for Public Housing and/or the HCV S8 Program, the family must complete an application and be placed on the waiting list. The length of time on the waiting list is determined by the number of families leaving the program and the funding available from HUD.

Applications are available on this website, at our office, 617 North Greenlaw,Carlisle, Arkansas, or by calling 870-552-3554 and requesting an application.

The application must be mailed or delivered to our office. If the application is incomplete when we receive it at our office, We will place your application on HOLD and you will be notified by mail of missing documents. If we do not receive the missing documents in 10 days, your application will be dropped and you will have to reapply.


PO Box 74

Carlisle, AR 72024

To request an application by mail, call: 870-552-3554.

If your address changes while you are on the waiting list, you must send our office a written statement with your new address. It is important that we have your correct mailing address. Our agency is not responsible for undelivered mail.

If you have any changes in your income or family composition, you must notify our office in writing of the changes. These changes may affect your placement on the waiting list.


For applications to be considered COMPLETE,

  • All requested documentation must be included with application.
  • Completed HUD-214 and HUD-52675 must be filled out correctly, signed, and dated.